Strain: Master Kush
- 2022 indoor FLOWER
- 18.19% total CBDA
- 19.79% Total cannabinoids
- Farm Bill compliant (below .3% delta-9 THC)
- 1.33% Terpenes
- Indica Dominate
- Genetics: Said to be Hindu Kush and Hindu Skunk
- Dominant Terpenes: Pinene, Myrcene, Nerolidol, Caryophyllene, Bisabolol, Valencene, Limonene, Terpinolene, Terpineol, Guaiol, Humulene, Cedrol and Cedrene
- Sweetly pungent earthy scent and tast that has woody undertones.
- Some say this one has powerful relaxing and sedative effects (full-body relaxation). Despite its Indica qualities, it can increase creativity and intellectual curiosity as well as make hobbies and social engagements more enjoyable. Helps with Pain and sleep issues. May cause anxiety is used in excess.
- Could be used anytime of the day. Start with night time use
Ingredients: CBD Hemp Flower
* LOQ on testing report means: Limit of quantitation- Non detectable by lab equipment
There are no reviews yet.