Our ever-popular Therapy CBD Flower
- 2020 outdoor grown FLOWER
- CBDA 10.9% / Delta 9 compliant
- Indica Dominant (barely)
- Genetics: Therapy (CBD Crew) x SMGO (from Oregon CBD Seeds (Crawford Brothers)).
- Dominant terpenes: Myrcene, Caryophyllene, Limonene, Guaiol, Bisabolol, Humulene, Linalool, Terpineol, Nerolidol, Pinene, Fenchyl Alcohol.
- Delicate scent is underlined by hints of herb & spice with highlights of succulent fruit.
- Fast acting, freeing, floaty, perfect for cancelling out the stress, pressure and discomforts of daily life..
Ingredients: Hemp CBD Flower
We are very proud of the fact that we grow using organic farming practices. We absolutely do not use any pesticides on any of our strains. As quality is of the utmost importance to Fields of Hemp, each and every harvest is tested and approved by the Department of Agriculture or one of their ORELAP (Oregon Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program) accredited laboratories prior to distribution.
*LOQ Limit of Quantitation – Non detectable by lab equipment.
All of our testing reports also include a pesticide report as well as a terpene profile report.