Strain: Pine Berry
- Tests out at 11.9% CBDa and .2% for Δ9 THC levels.
- Genetics: A cross between Ringo’s Gift and Early Resin Berry (ERB).
- It comes with all the pleasant qualities of its parents; namely high resin content and huge terpene profiles.
- Dominant terpenes: B Myrcene, A Pinene and B Caryophyllene.
- It has a sweet smell of pine and fresh citrus.
Ingredients: Hemp CBD Flower
We are very proud of the fact that we grow using organic farming practices. We absolutely do not use any pesticides on any of our strains.
As quality is of the utmost importance to Fields of Hemp, each and every harvest is tested and approved by the Department of Agriculture or one of their ORELAP (Oregon Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program) accredited laboratories prior to distribution.