Strain: Royal Dawg aka as Royal “Chem” Dawg
- 2022 indoor FLOWER
- 17.43% total CBDA
- 18.81% Total cannabinoids
- Farm Bill compliant (below .3% delta-9 THC)
- 2.73% Terpenes
- This flower has Sativa in its lineage but it definitely has true indica qualities as well
- Dominant terpenes: Myrcene, Fenchyl Alcohol, Caryophyllene, Pinene, Bisabolol, Valencene, Cedrene, Terpinolene, Humulene, Limonene, Ocimene, Terpineol and Camphene
- Has a smooth, creamy lemon-lime twist.
- Some suggest that it helps with nerve pain, inflammation, pain, stress, some even say helps with arousal, focused, little creative, relaxing feeling but a bit cerebral.
- Anytime use for some nighttime use for others
Ingredients: CBD Hemp Flower
* LOQ on testing report means: Limit of quantitation- Non detectable by lab equipment