- Tests out at 16.24% CBD and Delta 9 THC levels are LOQ (Limit of Quantitation).
- Genetics: Cannatonic x Afghan Skunk
- 75% Indica dominant hybrid
- Dominant terpenes: Caryophyllene, Bisabolol, Humulene, Guaiol, Myrcene, Pinene, Limonene and Farnesene.
- Note: This strain does not generally produce big flower. Lower odor and citrus flavor.
- Some say it helps with: Pain, inflammation and anxiety disorders. It is great for your a.m. routine (pre/post) work out or evening night cap. Has been described as mellow relaxation and low intoxication (like a big warm blanket).
Ingredients: Pure Hemp CBD Flower
We are very proud of the fact that we grow using organic farming practices.
We absolutely do not use any pesticides on any of our strains. We rely entirely
on beneficial bugs.
As quality is of the utmost importance to Fields of Hemp, each and every
harvest is tested and approved by the Department of Agriculture or one of
their ORELAP (Oregon Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program)
accredited laboratories prior to distribution.