2019 Cherry Wine Flower $35 an ounce while supplies last.
2019 Cherry Wine Smalls by the Pound $65/lb.
Strain: Cherry Wine
- 2019 Flower
- Tests out at 15.9% CBDa and Delta 9 THC levels are <.1% .
- Genetics: The wife X Charlotte’s cherries
- Dominant terpenes: Guaiol, B-Caryophyllene, A-Humulene, A-Bisabolol
- It has a great taste (Sweet, layered with piney and peppery undertones).
- Some say it helps with relief of stress and anxiety.
We are very proud of the fact that we grow using organic farming practices.
We absolutely do not use any pesticides on any of our strains. We rely entirely
on beneficial bugs.
As quality is of the utmost importance to Fields of Hemp, each and every
harvest is tested and approved by the Department of Agriculture or one of
their ORELAP (Oregon Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program)
accredited laboratories prior to distribution.